– Annual health checkup
– Attractive internal & external training courses
– 13th salary, yearly performance bonus
– Company trip, team building, charity
– Sponsor: lunch fee, parking fee
– Others in law: health insurance, social insurance ….
[What you need to know before you apply]
– Fresh graduate students or 01 year of experience.
– At lease you have developed an Mobile App (iOS or Android) in university.
– You will be trained other knowledge.
[What you will do]
– Develop mobile app on IONIC or React Native platform.
– Deliver mobile app on Google Play or App Store.
– Corporate with QC/Tester to guarantee quality of project.
– Support customer on projects you are working.
[What you must have]
– No smoking.
– “Can do” attitude.
– Ready work more time to finish project.
HOW TO APPLY
– You have to compose a professional resume.
– Send email to [email protected]
– HR Department will contact you.